PM Modi condoles death of M.M. Jacob
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday expressed grief over the demise of former Meghalaya Governor M.M. Jacob, underlining how Jacob worked extensively for the development of Kerala.
"Saddened by the demise of ... Jacob. He made notable contributions to the nation as a Parliamentarian, Minister and Governor. He worked extensively for the development of Kerala. My thoughts are with his family and well-wishers in this sad hour", Modi said.
A senior Congress leader and former Union Minister, Jacob passed away today at a private hospital in Kottayam due to age-related ailments. He was 90.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water