Petrol Diesel Price: Fuel prices slashed for 2nd time, Check rates!
At the same time, the price of petrol in Mumbai has reached Rs 97.19 and the price of diesel has reached Rs 88.20 per liter.
New Delhi: Petrol and diesel prices have been reduced for the second consecutive day on behalf of the government oil companies. Today, diesel 20 and petrol 21 paise have become cheaper. After this cut, the price of petrol in Delhi is Rs 90.78 while the price of diesel has been increased to Rs 81.10 per liter.
Petrol Price Today:
At the same time, the price of petrol in Mumbai has reached Rs 97.19 and the price of diesel has reached Rs 88.20 per liter. In the last two days, petrol in Delhi has become cheaper by 39 paise and diesel by 37 paise.
Rates increased in Feb:
Last month, between 10 February and 26 February, domestic oil companies increased the price of petrol diesel by about Rs 4 to 5 per liter. But, after February 26, the price of crude has gone up by more than $ 8, but during this period, only on February 27, there has been a slight increase.
Fuel Price in your city:
Petrol in Delhi is Rs 90.78 and diesel is Rs 81.10 per liter.
Fuel- Petrol in Mumbai is Rs 97.19 and diesel is Rs 88.20 per liter.
Petrol in Chennai is Rs 92.77 and diesel is Rs 86.10 per liter.
Petrol in Kolkata is Rs 90.98 and diesel is Rs 83.98 per liter
Please tell that there is a change in the prices of petrol and diesel every day at 6 in the morning. The new rates are applicable from 6 o'clock in the morning. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol and diesel, its price almost doubles. Petrol and diesel prices change every day, depending on what the prices of crude are in the international market along with the foreign exchange rates.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava