Delhi CM Kejriwal accuses PM Modi for sheltering corrupts
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who was leading AAP's protest against AgustaWestland scam at Delhi's Jantar Mantar, accused Modi government for sheltering corrupts.
“It has been two years since the formation of this government but not even a single person has been jailed for corruption,” said Kejriwal in his speech.
- No action was taken against the Congress top brass in the VVIP chopper scam.
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi and the prime minister have made a deal.
- They do not have courage to act against Sonia Gandhi's son-in-law Robert Vadra.
- The Modi government does not have the intention to act against the guilty.
- Both the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Congress are ‘dharna parties’ and that only AAP delivered on governance.