Dabur joins hand with NDMC for Dengue eradication
New Delhi: India's trusted brand, Dabur on Tuesday organized a rally in collaboration with the New Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) to raise awareness against the Dengue menace in the capital.
The rally was organized by school children from Navyug school in Delhi.
About the rally:
- Children raised awareness regarding the increasing Dengue menace
- School kids focused on making people aware about how to keep the surroundings clean
What Dabur's Ramarao Dhamija said?
- Dengue is growing fast in Delhi
- It has become the most hazardous disease during and post rainy season
- In 2016, the cases of Dengue has doubled from the past year
What RN Singh, Chief medical Officer (CMO), NDMC said?
- We have pledged for the complete eradication of Dengue
- We will organize rallies to educate children and people in the capital