Army surgical operation against terrorist was welcomed by all political parties
New Delhi: The all-party meeting on surgical operation called by home minister Rajnath Singh ended on Thursday in which the action was welcomed by different leaders.
The army which led the operation to destroy the launch pad of terrorists across the border was congratulated for the successful operation.
Leader of the opposition in the Rajya Sabha Ghulam Nabi Azad told waiting media persons that the entire opposition welcomed the move.
Senior BJP leader and minister for urban development Venkaiah Naidu said the country had no alternative but to take this limited action against the terrorists.
- Leave of all BSF personnel officers cancels.
- All Schools in Punjab close.
- Beating retreat at Wagha Border cancelled.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Jaisalmer shortly.
- Sonia Gandhi too welcomes army strike, calls it necessary.
- People in different parts celebrating the successful strike by bursting crackers.