Andhra Pradesh fire cracker factory explosion kills three
At least three people were killed and over 15 were severely injured in an explosion inside a cracker manufacturing factory in Nellore town of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday.
Hyderabad: At least three people were killed and over 15 were severely injured in an explosion inside a cracker manufacturing factory in Nellore town of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday.
- The incident occurred in the unit located at Porlukatta , on the outskirts of the town.
- Injured were rushed to various hospitals.
- The cause of the explosion was not known.
- District superintendent of Police Vishal Gunni and District collector Revu Mutyala Raju rushed to the spot as soon as they were informed.
- The investigation has been ordered by Home Minister N. Chinnarajappa.
It may be mentioned that, In 2016, there have been many explosion cases involving firecrackers.
Four people were critically injured and over 150 stalls and 40 vehicles were gutted when a massive fire broke out at a firecracker market in Maharashtra.
Five people lost their lives in an explosion at an illegal firecracker unit in Varanasi.
Eight people were killed in a fire accident in Sivaksi in Tamil Nadu.