Vir Das to act in '31st October, film on 1984 riots
USA: Video Jockey turned actor Vir Das, who was last seen in a comedy movie ‘Mastizade’ opposite Sunny Leone, will be seen portraying a serious role in his forthcoming movie '31st October ', based on 1984 anti-sikh riots after assassination of Indira Gandhi . Soha Ali Khan will be seen opposite Vir Das in the movie..
The actor who is currently in United States to shoot for his show, got the opportunity to meet one of the many riot survivors during his stay.Vir came across a boy, who told him about his grandfather who was witness to the violence then and after that he moved to Canada.
Taking some time off from his busy schedule in US, Vir Das visited the family. He had a hearty meeting with them who were keen to know about the proposed project .After having a feel of the situation that prevailed in 1984 and the experience of the real survivor, Vir Das hopes to do justice with his role,
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'