Tannishtha Chatterjee creating an issue out of nothing, feels Krushna
Mumbai: Host of popular television comedy show ‘Comedy Nights Bachao’, Krushna Abhishek said that Parched actress Tannishtha Chatterjee has created an issue out of nothing.
Tannishtha has accused the makers of the show of humiliating her by making fun of her dark skin. Serving an apology to the actress, Krushna said that the intention was never to hurt anyone and whatever happened on the show was comically driven.
Krushna said, “We only did comedy which we always do on the show. In the beginning she was enjoying it, but after some point of time she told us that she doesn't like this kind of humour, so we asked her to go.”
He added, “We have roasted Salman Khan saying woh naashte mein dumbbells Khate hain (he eats dumbbells in breakfast) but he never got offended. I called Leena (Parched Director) 'Falguni Pathak' as she entered the stage, but she took everything sportingly. Radhika Apte too was supportive throughout the episode. She is creating an unnecessary issue I feel.”
Tannishtha raised the issue through a Facebook post, accusing the makers of Comedy Nights Bachao of passing racist comment on her while she attended the show for the promotion of her upcoming film Parched.
COLORS TV also has tendered an apology to the actress.
See Tannishtha Chatterjee's full FB post in next slide:
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths