Actor allegedly exposes private parts to school girls; granted bail
Thiruvananthapuram: Malayalam film actor Sreejith Ravi, who was detained on charges of allegedly misbehaving with school girls, was on Sunday granted bail by the district sessions court.
What is the case?
- A group of girls at Ottapalam district in Kerala, accused the actor of exposing his private parts to them.
- Girls said that he also clicked photos while doing the same.
- School girls noted down the vehicle registration number in which Ravi was sitting and gave it to the school principal.
- Principal called the police and filed a complaint, mentioning the vehicle registration number.
What police investigation said?
- Police found out that Ravi's mobile was used in the area as per the complaint filed by the students.
- Police nabbed him the basis of the evidences.
- Ravi was arrested on Thursday.
- He was booked under the POCSO Act.
What Sreejith Ravi said?
- Sreejith, who is the son of seasoned film actor TG Ravi, denied the allegations against him.
- He said that he was talking to his friend through a video call at that time.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner