Salman promoting ‘Rustom’ shows B’town is united: Akshay Kumar
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar, who is busy in the promotions of ‘Rustom’ throws light on the unity among stars on Thursday by giving example of Salman Khan promoting Neeraj Pandey directed flick in his style.
Akshay Kumar said-
- Salman did it on his own wish and that shows we are all united.
- Around 180 films are made in the industry (in a year) and many are left incomplete.
- We are not race horses that we have to push forward and show one-upmanship.
- There is a lot of work in Bollywood and not enough heroes and heroines.
- There is plenty of space for all of us and it's not about competition,
Meanwhile, actor Ranveer Singh also promoted Akki’s ‘Rustom’ on social media via video in which he turned a navy officer killing criminals.
- ‘Rustom’ also stars Ileana D’Cruz and Esha Gupta in the lead.
- Akshay is playing a navy officer in the venture.
- This is for the third time Khiladi Kumar and Neeraj Pandey are collaborating after ‘Baby’ and Special 26’.
- ‘Rustom’ will clash with Hrithik Roshan starrer ‘Mohenjo Daro’.
- The suspense-thriller is set to hit the theatres on August 12.
Also read:Day 1 schedule of India in Rio Olympics 2016