Jamshedpur to Quantico: 'Desi Girl' rocks the world
Mumbai: Priyanka Chopra, a girl who followed Lucknavi Tehzeeb is shining with success and popular all over the world. Mimi, was born on July 18, 1982 in Jamshedpur, India to the family of Capt. Dr. Ashok Chopra and Dr. Madhu Chopra.
- Piggy Chops Started her education at La martiniere Girls college in Lucknow and then moved to Maria Goretti College in Bareilly.
- She completed her tenth grade in Boston, Massachusetts in USA.
- Her aim was to become a Engineer or a criminal psychologist.
- She won the crown of Miss India and Miss World Beauty pageants in 2000.
- Priyanka is the only Indian who has been selected at the state level for the national Opus Honor Choir in USA.
- She is also the member of Thalassemic children in U.P.
- She participated in many adult education awareness programmes with Non-Government Organisations in Bareilly.
- In Boston, PeeCee raised funds for the indigents by participating in a church program.
- In 2006, a toy company in England designed a fashion doll based on the Name and image of Priyanka Chopra.
- She was the first Bollywood female actress who got a leading role in a Prime-time american TV serial Quantico in 2015.