Striptease-enthusiast Poonam does it again for team India
New Delhi: The controversial model-turned-actor Poonam Pandey, who was in the limelight for promising to go nude on India’s victory in the 2011 World Cup, is back to her old antics. Soon after, the Indian cricket team astonishingly defeated Bangladesh in World Cup Twenty20 on Wednesday, the striptease-enthusiast shared yet another nearly-nude picture of herself on her Twitter account calling it a gift for the team.
While many fans across the country chose to congratulate the team in their own ways, here's another one doing it in her signature style.
Poonam Pandey's Tweet:
— Poonam Pandey (@iPoonampandey) March 23, 2016
Incidentally, the same Poonam Pandey was the guest at a high-profile cricket match in Lucknow played between Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav-led CM XI and UP IAS officers XI on Sunday last.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner