Photos: Divyanka Tripathi ties knot with Vivek Dahiyaumbai
Mumbai: The fairy-tale wedding of Television actress Divyanka Tripathi alias Ishita of Yeh hain Mohhabatein, with her co-actor and love of life Vivek Dahiya took place in Bhopal, on Friday, in a traditional Hindu style.
While Divyanka was wearing a dark red glamorous Lehnga with heavy gold Jwellery, Vivek looked smashing hot in his golden Sherwani.
The wedding took place in the presence of their family members, close relatives and few close friends.
Pictures of Divyanka's Haldi and Mehndi ceremonies have got much praises from her fans and now newztrack.com brings you some photos of her much awaited marriage, that were taken after the duo tied knot.
Take a look at the pictures below:
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'