Now common man can also apply for Bigg Boss season 10
Mumbai: Now an ' aam aadmi' can also participate in 'Big Boss', one of the biggest reality shows of Indian television hosted by ‘Salman Khan’. The registration for its 10th season, coming up most probably in September, has already been rolled out. A link in provided on Colors TV website where a common man can login and register with them.
This is for the first time that the show has is open for the entire nation. The season is giving opportunity to common people to become a part of the series and flaunt their talent and earn fame.
About the show
- The common people will be allowed to interact with ‘Dabangg Khan’ on special weekend episodes.
- The application deadline has been set for the registration to participate in the show. Last date to apply is May 31, 2016.
- The first promo of the show has been released in which Bigg Boss is looking for daring people.
- For more details or to apply visit the link http://www.colorstv.com/in/biggboss/register/home
How to apply
- Go through the website mentioned above.
- Click on Apply now
- You can also sign in using your yahoo, facebook or google id’s. There is another option to continue without log in.
- If you continue without login, then you will have to fill the following details:
Then upload your photo and video. Click in the box i have read and agree with the terms and conditions and submit it.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner