Mirzya trailer launch leaves actor Anil Kapoor teary-eyed!!
"Life has come full circle today. My father came here to the industry a few decades back. He saw success, disappointments, but that gave strength to me and my brothers. I want to thank my father, mother, my brothers," Anil said at the launch, with moistened eyes
Mumbai: The star-studded music launch of Rakesh Omprakash Mehra’s ‘Mirzya’ turned into an emotional affair for Actor Anil Kapoor.
The actor’s son, Harshvardhan Kapoor, is making his Bollywood debut with the film and the proud father said that he expected the same love and affection to be bestowed upon his son which he has been blessed with in the industry.
"It is a very joyous moment for me today. My son Harshvardhan is here. Beta ho toh aisa ho (A son should be like him). But I want to say, he doesn't listen to me at all," the 59-year-old star said excitedly.
The event witnessed the presence of entire Kapoor family, including mother Sunita Kapoor, sisters Sonam and Rhea, uncles Boney Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor alongwith aunts - Sridevi and Maheep Kapoor and Cousin Mohit Marwah and Shanaya Kapoor, encouraging the new knight of family entering in box office war.
Anil Kapoor gets emotional:
- The ‘Lakhan’ went teary-eyed while remembering his early days in the B-Town and his father’s struggle. He thanked his family for supporting him through the highs and lows of the career.
- "Life has come full circle today. My father came here to the industry a few decades back. He saw success, disappointments, but that gave strength to me and my brothers. I want to thank my father, mother, my brothers," Anil said at the launch, with moistened eyes.
Anil praises son:
- Anil, contrary to the general perception, said that Harshvardhan bagged his debut project on his own and without his father's help or name.
- "I know people are apprehensive about star sons. But I can assure you, whatever he has done today; he has done it on his own. He got the film on his own,” said the proud father.
- The Mr. India fame also said that his son is poles apart from him. “Don't expect anything from him that we did,” said Kapoor.
- “All of you here, media, my colleagues, have given me love and support. So, whatever love and affection you have given me for so many years, please give it to my son," Anil stated.
- The Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra directorial movie, Mirzya, has sought inspiration from the Punjabi folklore of 'Mirza-Sahiban'.
- Written by Gulzar, the flick also introduces Siyami Kher, the niece of noted actress Shabana Azmi.
- The film is slated to hit theatres on October 7.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more