Legendary Singer SP Balasubrahmanyam Tests Positive for Coronavirus
SP Balasubrahmanyam on Wednesday took to Facebook to inform fans that he is suffering from a mild case of Covid-19.
After Popular Telugu singer Smita and her husband Shashank have tested positive for COVID-19. Now, Singer-actor SP Balasubrahmanyam on Wednesday took to Facebook to inform fans that he is suffering from a mild case of Covid-19. SPB shared a video in which he asked people to not worry about his health.
“Since 2-3 days I was having discomfort. Chest congestion which for a singer is nonsense. I also had phlegm formation, cold and fever. These three things. Otherwise, I didn’t have any problem. I did not want to take it easy so I went to the hospital to get myself checked. They said it is a mild case of corona. I was asked to stay home and self-quarantine,” said Balasubrahmanyam.
The singer added that he got himself admitted to the hospital because had he stayed back at home, his family would have been overly concerned. SPB stated that he has been given medicines and should be alright in some time. He said he would be discharged from the hospital in two days.
Take a look at his video!
Once again reiterating that he does not have any major issues, SP Balasubrahmanyam requested people to not call him to ask about his health as he is doing absolutely fine.
“Thank you so much for your concern. Please don’t bother calling me. I am fine. I will be fine,” the singer-actor said as he concluded the video.
However, Balasubrahmanyam adds that he didn’t want to home quarantine, as it was very tough while having his family at home, who would be too concerned to leave him alone.
Recently, Telugu Pop Singer also tested positive for COVID-19
Popular Telugu singer Smita and her husband Shashank have tested positive for COVID-19. Smita also revealed that they are ‘mostly asymptomatic’. She announced the news on Twitter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates.
Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook.
and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths