Kapil Sharma fans troll him as he shared GOOD NEWS 'Too Quick'
The famous comedian has become a father once again. Ginni Chatrath, wife of Kapil Sharma, has given birth to a son.
New Delhi: There is good news for comedian Kapil Sharma and his fans. The famous comedian has become a father once again. Ginni Chatrath, wife of Kapil Sharma, has given birth to a son. Kapil Sharma himself has given this information to his fans through social media. Also thanked everyone for their love.
Second Baby in the house:
Kapil Sharma has expressed happiness on his official Twitter account for becoming a father for the second time. He wrote in his tweet, 'Namaskar, son is born in our house this morning. By the grace of God, both baby and mother are fine. Thank you for all your love, blessings and prayers. Lots of love to all, Guinea and Kapil. '
Kapil Sharma tweets the 'Good News'
This tweet of Kapil Sharma is becoming increasingly viral on social media. Comedian's fans and all social media users are very fond of his tweet. At the same time, he is congratulating them for becoming father again. Many Bollywood celebrities have also congratulated Kapil Sharma and Ginni Chatrath for becoming parents again. There were reports of Ginni being pregnant again for a long time.
Last year, Kapil's co-star and friend Bharti did an Instagram live on the occasion of Karvachauth. A glimpse of Ginni was seen at the end of Bharti's live in which her baby bump was seen. Ginni was celebrating Karvachauth with some people. However, there was no official statement from Kapil about this good news.
ALSO READ: Fukrey 3 to roll from April: ‘It’s a step ahead from what 1 & 2 were’, says Mrighdeep Lamba
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths