Here's the muscular Aamir Khan from Dangal
Mumbai: Bollywood's Mr Perfectionist Aamir Khan reveals his yet another avatar from the upcoming film ‘Dangal’, which is a biopic on Indian wrestler Mahaveer Phogat.
Actor stunned his fans with a muscle-packed figure which he took just six months to build up for younger Mahaveer Phogat.
Aamir had previously gained around 25 KGs in six months for the role of the ageing wrestler.
The 50-year-old actor will begin the phase 2 of the film in couple of days.
Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, Dangal is all set for December 23, 2016 release.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more