Genelia, Riteish Deshmukh become proud parents of second child
Mumbai: Bollywood actors Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia have become proud parents of a baby boy on Wednesday. This is the second child of the couple who tied knot in February 2012.
Riteish’s verified Twitter handler had a message for all from his first son Riaan.
Hey guys, my Aai & Baba just gifted me a little brother. Now all my toys are his...- Love Riaan pic.twitter.com/H8JSKE0A3d— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) June 1, 2016
The news of their baby came hours after Genelia shared an adorable photo over the micro-blogging website Twitter, flaunting her big baby bump.
Thank you GOD for blessing me much more than I deserve. pic.twitter.com/9gZqpYTmB4— Genelia Deshmukh (@geneliad) May 31, 2016
Riteish will be next seen in Housefull 3.
- Alia Bhatt cries 'happy tears' as she reacts to Ranbir Kapoor cradling a baby: 'This video is a full vibe'
- PM Modi inaugurates Bharat Drone Mahotsav at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Bumper vacancies! Over 38000 GDS posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in- Check details here
- Delhi weather update: Temperature to rise, mercury likely to cross 40°C in next few days
- Covid-19 fourth wave scare: India logs 2,710 new cases, 14 deaths in last 24 hours
- Krishna Janambhumi Dispute: Mathura Court Directs Plaintiffs To Provide Plaint Copy To Shahi Idgah Committee, Next Hearing On July 1
- Imran Khan praises India again as Pakistan sees highest-ever rise in petrol price
- Bulandshahr's Chaiwala Couple: 67 types of cold-hot tea are available here
- In Hyderabad, PM takes potshots at KCR, says time to end dynasty politics
- Narendra Modi's Chennai Visit: PM holds roadshow after arriving in capital city