Fawad Khan likely to replace Saif in Salman Khan's Jugalbandi
Mumbai: Pakistan heartthrob Fawad Khan likely to replace Saif Ali Khan in Salman Khan's home production film 'Jugalbandi'. When contacted, the Kapoor & Sons actor neither denied the rumours nor accepted it.
He said, "Well there's a lot of news going around. I am not going to revalidate anything because we are not yet confirmed of anything."
Meanwhile, a source close to the producers has denied all such reports by saying that Saif is very much in the film and no one has approached the Pakistani actor.
Meanwhile, the film will be directed by directed by “Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurrana” fame, Sameer Sharma. Film also stars Anil Kapoor in pivotal role.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'