Farhan visits ex-wife Adhuna's salon for hairstyling
Mumbai: Farhan Akhtar and Adhuna Bhabani had announced that they would remain friends forever even after breaking the 16-year-old wedlock and they meant it. Farhan, who is noted for his off-centre screen looks was spotted exiting the Khar-side outpost of Adhuna's hair salon, 'B-blunt' on Saturday.
The couple had clarified it while announcing their divorce on January 22, that they would continue to team up professionally keeping their personal differences aside.
- The actor-film-maker, Farhan is set to take off for the next shooting schedule of his forthcoming movie 'Rock On 2' in March.
- Farhan reportedly spent almost 4 hours at ex wife's salon, B-blunt and came out with an all new look.
- He emerged from the salon with neatly trimmed mane and beard.
- "Adhuna had styled all the cast members of the original movie and now she continues to work for the sequel as well," revealed a source from the film unit.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner