Get well soon: Superstar Dilip Kumar admitted to hospital
Mumbai: Veteran actor Dilip Kumar has been admitted to the Leelavati Hospital on Wednesday morning following complaints of Swelling in one of his legs. The 94-year-old actor has been kept under observation.
According to Kumar's Wife Saira Bano's manager Murshid," Kumar had complained of swelling in his right leg early morning today and was immediately taken to the doctor. He was advised to get admitted as soon as possible."
About Dilip Kumar:
- Kumar is a Dadasaheb Phalke Awardee. He was given the honour in 1994.
- He adopted the name Dilip Kumar for his Bollywood career. His real name is Mohommad Yusuf Khan.
- He has also been awarded Padma Vibhushan in 2015.
- He was last seen in the movie 'Qila' in 1998.
- His wife Saira Bano has also been a successful actress in Bollywood.