Colors airs CNWK again to target The Kapil Sharma Show!
Mumbai: Since the start of comedian Kapil Sharma's 'The Kapil Sharma Show' on SONY TV, the rival channel Colors is finding ways to turn it into a flop. In yet another attempt, the latter had aired couple of episodes of ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’ (CNWK) on Sunday, apparently to drag the viewers of TKSS.
Sources say that Colors is struggling with the TRPs as none of its show is making it big to beat the present reality shows running on channels like Sony, Star Plus and &TV.
Re-airing Comedy Nights with Kapil (CNWK) is also an attempt to get viewers, who were the die-hard fans of Kapil Sharma’s blockbuster show.
It may be mentioned that due to Kapil Sharma’s apparent tiff with the Colors CEO Raj Nayak, the former had to take his show to SONY TV. Colors also faced criticism from the fans as they missed the laughter dose for several months after Kapil’s exit.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more