Book your next Valentine's Day for "Atrangi Re"!
"Atrangi Re", starring Dhanush, Sara Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar, is slated to hit the theatres next year on Valentine's Day weekend, the makers announced on Thursday.
Mumbai: "Atrangi Re", starring Dhanush, Sara Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar, is slated to hit the theatres next year on Valentine's Day weekend, the makers announced on Thursday.
Production on the film, directed by Aanand L Rai, is underway.
It is a joint production by Rai's Colour Yellow Productions, T-Series and Cape Of Good Films.
"The beginning of a new journey! @AanandLRai's directorial #AtrangiRe starring @AkshayKumar, @DhanushKRaja & #SaraAliKhan goes on floors today!
"Presented by @itsbhushankumar's @Tseries @cypplofficial & #CapeOfGoodFilms, the film is written by #HimanshuSharma & an @arrahman musical. The film will be releasing on Valentine's Weekend," the tweet shared on official T-Series account read.
The film, which reunites Dhanush and Aanand after their 2013 critical hit "Raanjhanaa", will feature Akshay in a "special role". Sara is playing the female lead in the movie.
"Atrangi Re" has been written by National Award winner Himanshu Sharma, who last worked with Rai on "Zero" (2018). Oscar winner AR Rahman will be scoring the music.
- India adds 16,135 Covid cases to its tally; 24 deaths in a day
- School children among several dead in Kullu bus accident. 'Heart-rending' - PM
- SP chief Akhilesh Yadav dissolves all party posts except one
- Openers in focus as India look to seal series against Sri Lanka in 2nd ODI
- Delhi ITI admission 2022: All you need to know about registration process, counselling schedule
- British Empire: World's oldest Prince still waiting to become Emperor| Y-Factor Ep- 316
- Janhvi Kapoor is 'lost in Amsterdam', twins with Nysa Devgan in latest pics from the trip
- SP dissolves all national, state executive bodies after bypoll loss
- PM, Amit Shah's decision to make me CM opened eyes of many, says Shinde
- Covid live: India reports 16,103 new cases and 31 deaths