Akshay Kumar finds comedy difficult!
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar has made us laugh in several films despite finding the comic genre most difficult. Khiladi Kumar, whose Housefull 3 has hit theatres on Friday, said that he doesn't want to do films of the same genre and hence would take a break from comedy.
Akki feels that any actor should be versatile enough to do any kind of roles.
- I just want to give away comedy for a while because how long can you do one genre
- Repetition of everything is bad and hence I prefer doing different kind of roles
- I really feel bad sometimes when I have to do action for long.
On work front, Akki is busy in promotions of Jacqueline Fernandez co-starrer ‘Housefull 3’.
He will also be seen playing a naval officer in his upcoming film 'Rustom'.
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava
- PM participates in round table with Japanese business leaders
- Delhi triple suicide case: Multiple notes talk of health and monetary issues
- Banda heads towards the fourth wave of coronavirus; WATCH
- Uttar Pradesh budget for 2022-23 will be introduced on May 26: Yogi
- Gyanvapi mosque case: Varanasi court completes hearing, reserves decision
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner