Aish red makeover impresses French President Francois Hollande
New Delhi: Former Miss World and celebrated Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on Tuesday sported a red Banarasi saree and a matching bindi while meeting French President François Hollande.
The former beauty queen bunched up her hairs and wore Polki jewellery for the occasion. A matching lipstick completed her look.
Aishwarya is busy with shooting for her forthcoming film "Sarbjit." She was invited here to attend the lunch organised in Hollande's honour by French Ambassador Francois Richier.
She also endorsed French cosmetic brand L'Oréal Paris, for which she recently starred in an advertisement with famous American actress Eva Longoria.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'