SSC CGL 2016: Test to be held in August
Mumbai: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notice to the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) regarding the change in age limit from 18-27 years to 20-30 years. The criteria of changed age limit will be effective from 2017.
Changes in the exam-
- In SSC CGL Exam of 2016, the current age limit will be valid.
- The changed criteria will be applicable from 2017.
- Other rules and regulations about the following exam are unchanged.
- The exam, which was scheduled to be held on May 8 and May 22, will take place in the month of August.
SSC will offer jobs in these departments-
- Assistant Inspector
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistant
- Junior Accountant
- Sub Inspector