IMT Hyderabad: Admissions open for PGDM programme 2016
Hyderabad: The institute of Management Technology (IMT), Hyderabad, has opened admissions for its 15-month Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme for the academic session 2016. Interested candidates can apply latest by April 30.
- Applicants for this programme must hold a graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 50 per cent of marks from any recognised institute or university.
- They should also hold a working experience of five years and above in corporate field.
- Candidates should hold CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA scores or aptitude test and interview scores organised by an institution.
Applicants will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of their CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/ATMA scores. Institute will organise aptitude test only in case of corporate tie-up and company sponsored employees.
How to apply
The General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 2500 for the application fee and SC/ST candidates Rs 1500 through net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalised bank in favour of ‘Institute of Management Technology’ by the given time.
The candidates have to download the application form from the institute’s website and send the completed form along with other important documents to ‘Admissions Office, Institute Of Management Technology, Survey No. 38, Cherlaguda Village, Shamshabad Mandal, RR District, Hyderabad-501218’.
- The last date for submission of application forms is April 30.
- The aptitude test and interview will be conducted on May 14.