New Delhi: Admissions in the Delhi University (DU) started on Thursday but students are facing inconvenience due to the slow functioning of university’s official website.
Major problem students are facing:
• Students are facing major problem in DU’s website during the fee payment time
• There has been no alternative method this year for fee payments
• Students were asked to submit the fee by 12 noon on Friday
What DU administration said?
• University administration denied the students allegations
• DU officials claim that website is running fine but it is bit slow
• There is some problem with the payment gateway but everything is ok from the university’s end, said Deputy Dean of Students Welfare Gurpreet Singh Tuteja
• Students have time till Monday to pay the fees
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App