Teenage girl student allegedly raped and burnt in Greater Noida
Noida: In yet another incident of rape, a teenage student was allegedly raped and then burnt by his lover in Tigdi village under Bisrakh block of Noida district in Uttar Pradesh.
The incident took place on Sunday night.
- The girl was burnt after being allegedly raped by her lover.
- Ajay, the accused is said to be the lover of the victim and he works in a nearby tent house.
- She has sustained 80 per cent burn injuries.
- Was rushed to hospital and later referred to Safdarjung hospital of New Delhi.
Deployment of Police:
- Additional police forces have been deployed in the village.
- The matter belongs to two counter communities.
- Accused was under the arrest of police.
Version of police:
“Statements of both the parties have been recorded, the statement of girl will also be recorded once she gains consciousness,” said Superintendent of Police (SP) Abhishek Yadav.
Both were in a relationship:
If sources are to be believed then the victim was in relationship with the accused and they met in the day.
Ajay was called by the family of victim and later the girl set herself ablaze, sources claimed.