CBI probe demanded by kins of slain ASI Akhtar Khan
Noida: Murder by colleagues or killing by criminals. A debate is on in and around Dadri near the national capital on this line following the death of Dadri police station in-charge ASI Akhtar Khan on Monday morning. It has become a talk of the town in view of the allegation by his family members that it was a murder committed by his own colleagues.
One reason given for this suspicion is that he had a tiff with one of his colleagues a few days before he was shot dead under mysterious circumstances. Some eye-witnesses have given credence to this theory by saying that there was nobody in the room of that house when the shooting took place. Also because, the ASI was shot from behind and the police team returned to the site after two hours and picked up his body.
Due to all these developments his family members demand a CBI inquiry into it.
- When there were inspector-level officers in the team which had raided the house, why was Akhtar asked to lead?
- Had he been hit by criminals hiding in the house he would have been hit in the front and not in the back as is the case.
- Why was he alone hit, no other policemen sustained injuries.
- Where were other policemen who had gone there along with him,
- Akhtar was station incharge why was he then asked to join the raiding party?
- Criminals had not fired a single shot , why was it called encounter?