Newlywed Rhea Kapoor gives us a glimpse of her massive rock and sindoor as she arrives with Karan Boolani
In the pictures, it looked as if she was trying to hide that from the paparazzi who were eagerly waiting to click the bride and the groom.
The Kapoor mansion is all lit up for Rhea Kapoor and Karan Boolani's wedding. The entire Kapoor family got together to celebrate the big day. Well, after a lot of wait finally, the first glimpse of Rhea and Karan was out. But, what caught our attention was the faint sindoor and the big ring on her finger.
Rhea Kapoor and Karan Boolani's wedding
Yes you heard that right. Rhea Kapoor had a faint streak of sindoor between her hair partition. In the pictures, it looked as if she was trying to hide that from the paparazzi who were eagerly waiting to click the bride and the groom. Another thing that stood out in her pictures were the big diamond ring present on her finger. Although we could not see much of her attire in the pictures as the bride and groom were seated in the car. But, one thing is clear that Sonam Kapoor's sister is finally married to her beau of 13 years, Karan Boolani.
Take a look:
Earlier bride's father, Anil Kapoor, stepped out of his house and personally distributed sweets to all the photographers present there. He looked nothing less than a royal prince. Dressed in a white dhoti and blue kurta, Anil looked fitter than ever.
Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja too were spotted entering the Kapoor mansion looking like a royal couple. Sonam as always, looked stunning and aced her fashion game at her sister's wedding.
From Arjun Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor to Shanaya Kapoor, the entire Kapoor family were a part of the big celebration.
It is reported that Rhea and Karan's wedding will be an intimate affair, and the families have been preparing for the same for a while now. In fact, videos of flower decorations and gifts arriving at the Kapoor residence have been doing the rounds on social media since morning. The media reports also suggested that the groom had even visited Rhea at her residence just a day before her wedding.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Raghav Chadha's reply to 'when is yours' as Bhagwant Mann gets married goes viral
- 18,930 new COVID-19 cases, 35 deaths reported in India in last 24 hours
- We have achieved all our 100-day targets, says UP CM
- IND vs ENG, 5th Test: Ravi Shastri slams India's batting in second innings says, 'Could have batted England out'
- The Story Behind the Apple Logo
- Tina Dabi appointed new Jaisalmer collector
- Active Covid cases in country climb to 1.14 lakh
- IMD issues orange alert for Mumbai till July 9
- Caught on camera: Vastu 'guru' stabbed to death
- SpiceJet Delhi-Dubai flight develops snag, lands in Karachi