Petrol Diesel Price Today: No Changes In Fuel Rates, Check Here!
Petrol and diesel prices are expected to increase in the coming days.
New Delhi: The country's state-owned oil companies once again did not make any change in the prices of petrol and diesel on 21 February 2022. However, on Monday, February 21, 2022, there will be slight fluctuations in the prices of petrol and diesel in select cities of the country.
Petrol Price Today:
Petrol and diesel prices are expected to increase in the coming times. Market experts are also agreeing that due to the ongoing assembly elections in five states, oil prices are not increasing. However, the prices of petrol and diesel are expected to increase in the coming days. On the other hand, oil prices have remained at their high levels in the last seven years due to other global movements including the Russia-Ukraine crisis.
Commodity experts say on this subject, as soon as the assembly elections in five states including UP are over, the prices of petrol and diesel in the country will see an increase once again.
Petrol Diesel Price in Your City:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.53 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 96.21 and diesel at Rs 80.80 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 102.23 and diesel at Rs 92.03 per liter in Bhubaneswar.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.12 and diesel at Rs 86.66 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at the rate of Rs 95.31 and diesel at Rs 86.82 per liter in the NCR region Noida.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale