Petrol Diesel Price Today: Check Latest Fuel Rates Here!
At this time, crude oil prices in the international market are at a record high in recent weeks.
New Delhi: The country's oil companies did not make any changes in the prices of petrol and diesel even on 23 February 2022. However, on Wednesday, 23 February 2022, there will be a slight change in the prices of petrol and diesel in select cities of the country. Let us tell you that there is a possibility of increase in the prices of petrol and diesel in the coming time.
Petrol Price Today:
Market experts are also agreeing that due to the assembly elections being held in five states at present, oil prices are not being increased. Commodity Experts also believe that as soon as the assembly elections in 5 states including UP are over, the prices of petrol and diesel in the country will see an increase once again. Is. On the other hand, due to other global movements including Russia-Ukraine crisis, oil prices have remained at their highest level in the last seven years.
At the same time, crude oil prices in the international market are at a record high in recent weeks. The price of crude oil is currently staying between $ 85 to 98. Despite this, fuel prices in the country did not increase. Due to this, the government oil companies are expected to suffer huge losses per liter. It is worth noting that the last cut in oil prices was seen in November last year.
Petrol Diesel Price Today:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.53 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 96.17 and diesel at Rs 80.67 per liter.
In Bhubaneswar, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.81 and diesel at Rs 91.62 per liter.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 100.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.28 and diesel at Rs 86.80 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 106.94 and diesel at Rs 90.60 per liter in Jaipur.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 94.15 and diesel at Rs 87.37 per liter in Dehradun.
In Port Blair, petrol is being sold at Rs 82.96 and diesel at Rs 77.13 per liter.
In Hyderabad, petrol is being sold at Rs 108.20 and diesel at Rs 94.62 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- International Day for Biological Diversity: Explore the peace and witness marvellous natural beauty spots in India
- India records 2,022 new Covid cases, 46 deaths in last 24 hours
- No order has been issued to surrender the ration card in the state: UP Food Commissioner
- Ground Breaking Ceremony 3: Nearly 62 Top Industry Captains confirm their arrival; PM Modi to perform Bhumi-pujan
- Jug Jugg Jeeyo Trailer: Varun Dhawan & Kiara Advani bring emotions & entertainment with Neetu, Anil Kapoor
- Y-FACTOR | Lord Shiva returns to Gyanvapi, After Lord Rama its Lord Shiva's turn | Yogesh Mishra
- Tokyo summit to review progress of Quad initiatives: PM Modi
- Bilateral with Biden, Quad summit: PM Modi elaborates Japan visit agenda
- 8 dead, 3 others injured in tragic accident in Uttar Pradesh; PM Modi, CM Yogi Adityanath mourn deaths
- North Korea's daily suspected COVID cases drop below 200,000, shows 'positive trend'