Petrol Diesel Price Today: Petrol at Rs 95.14 and diesel at Rs 86.68 per liter in Lucknow
Petrol Diesel Price Today: Petrol prices have come down in Lucknow, the capital of UP.
Petrol Diesel Price Today: The country's oil companies have released a new price list of petrol and diesel today, March 21. Today, change in fuel prices has been observed in select capitals including Chennai, Lucknow (Petrol Price), Jaipur. While oil prices remained stable in the national capital Delhi, petrol has become expensive in the NCR region of Noida. The country's state-owned oil companies have changed petrol prices in many cities including Lucknow, Jaipur, Noida, Shillong on Monday.
Petrol prices have come down in Lucknow, the capital of UP. At the same time, prices have remained stable in Patna, Shimla, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Hyderabad. It is worth noting that the oil companies have not made any changes in the petrol and diesel prices in the metropolitan cities of the country for almost four months. Even today in the national capital Mumbai, the most expensive petrol is being sold around Rs 110 per liter.
Petrol Diesel Price in Your City:
In Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.41 and diesel at Rs 86.67 per liter.
In Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 109.98 and diesel at Rs 94.14 per liter.
In Kolkata, petrol is being sold at Rs 104.67 and diesel at Rs 89.79 per liter.
In Chennai, petrol is being sold at Rs 101.40 and diesel at Rs 91.43 per liter.
In Shimla, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.94 and diesel at Rs 80.60 per liter.
In Hyderabad, petrol is being sold at Rs 108.20 and diesel at Rs 94.62 per liter.
In Bangalore, petrol is being sold at Rs 10.58 and diesel at Rs 85.01 per liter.
In Lucknow, petrol is being sold at Rs 95.14 and diesel at Rs 86.68 per liter.
Petrol is being sold at Rs 98.52 and diesel at Rs 91.56 per liter in Ranchi.
In Patna, petrol is being sold at Rs 105.90 and diesel at Rs 91.09 per liter.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more