Petrol Diesel Price sees a Hike again; Fuel Rates above Rs 100 in these cities!
Petrol diesel prices today are constantly increasing intermittently.
New Delhi: Petrol diesel prices today are constantly increasing intermittently. After which petrol crossed Rs 93 per liter in the national capital, while in Mumbai it reached near Rs 100 per liter.
Petrol Price touches the mark of 100:
Today, the government oil companies have increased the price of petrol and diesel by 15 to 31 paise per liter. At this time, the rates of both fuels are running at an all-time high in all cities of the country. In May alone, petrol in Delhi has become expensive by Rs 2.69 and diesel by 3.07 rupees per liter.
Let us know that the prices of petrol and diesel have been increasing since the elections. Petrol has become costlier by Rs 2.69 per liter in 12 days. If we talk about diesel, then the price of diesel has increased by Rs 3.07 in 12 days during this period.
Check Fuel Price in Your City:
- Petrol in Delhi increased by 19 paise to Rs 93.04 and diesel by 29 paise to Rs 83.80 per liter.
- Petrol in Mumbai is Rs 99.32 and diesel is Rs 91.01 per liter.
- Petrol in Chennai is Rs 94.71 and diesel is Rs 88.62 per liter.
- Petrol in Kolkata is Rs 93.11 and diesel is Rs 86.64 per liter.
- Petrol in Bhopal is Rs 101.11 and diesel is Rs 92.21 per liter.
- Petrol in Lucknow is Rs 90.72 and diesel is Rs 84.18 per liter.
The price of petrol and diesel changes at 6 am every day. The new rates are applicable from 6 o'clock in the morning. After adding excise duty, dealer commission and other things to the price of petrol diesel, its price almost doubles. Petrol and diesel prices change every day, depending on what the prices of crude are in the international market along with the foreign exchange rates.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.