Gold Silver Price Today(16 December): Gold-Silver rates continue to rise
Silver has been trading in the market by Rs 324. With this, gold had closed at Rs 49,443 and today it opened at Rs 49,566.
New Delhi: There are many frequent fluctuations on the prices of gold and silver. Let us tell you that the speed is to be seen on Multi Commodity Exchange from 10 am today. With this, the rate of gold is seen in the market with a rise of 107 rupees.
At the same time, silver has been trading in the market by Rs 324. With this, gold had closed at Rs 49,443 and today it opened at Rs 49,566.
Rates in Delhi Market:
There are new fluctuations in the prices of gold and silver every day. Let me tell you that there was a huge boom in the bullion market of Delhi on Tuesday. Due to the depreciation of the rupee, the price of gold rose by Rs 514 to Rs 48, 847 per 10 grams. According to HDFC Securities, the price of silver rose by Rs 1,046, with the silver rate seeing Rs 63,612.
Gold Rates decreased:
This year the price of gold was seen at Rs 57,100. Let us tell you that according to this, the price of gold has become at least 7000 rupees cheaper. With this, gold and silver prices have seen a big jump in America. With this, the gold futures in the gold futures market in February increased by 0. 26% to Rs 49,571. While silver futures rose 0.6% to Rs 65,230 in the silver futures market.
Let us tell you that Kharmas have started and at this time there will be no wedding wedding programs. Kharmas will stay from 14 December to 14 January. People will buy gold and silver very rarely in this Kharmas. With this, there will be a significant slowdown in the demand for gold and silver on this Kharmas day.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava