Gold Silver Price Today: Gold at Rs 48,000; Silver trades flat

In Mumbai, the price of 24 carat gold is Rs 47,840 and 22 carat gold is Rs 46,840.

Yogita
Published on 10 Dec 2021 6:12 AM GMT
Gold Silver Price Today: Gold at Rs 48,000; Silver trades flat
X
PC: Social Media


  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo

New Delhi: Gold demand in the country may reach a 10-year high in the December quarter this year, keeping in view the peak season of festivals and weddings. Somasundaram PR, Regional CEO (India), World Gold Council (WGC), says traders imported more gold to meet the demand for jewelery during the festive and wedding season.

Apart from this, the prospects of buying abroad also remain positive. In such a situation, in terms of demand, the current quarter is expected to be the best in 10 years. The WGC said in a report that despite high import duties, India imported 86 per cent of the total gold demand between 2016-2020. Import duty was raised for the first time in 2012. After this, a total of 6,581 tonnes of gold were imported, which is an average of 730 tonnes every year.

Lower duty increases the share of impure gold

The report said that the share of impure gold in yellow metal imports has increased by 18% due to lower duty. The share of impure gold in total imports was 11% in 2014, which reached 29% in 2020. The number of refineries has also grown rapidly in the last 8 years.

Price of 24 Carat Gold in Lucknow:

Price of 10 grams of gold Rs 45,700

Price 100 grams of gold Rs 4,57,000

Gold Price:

In Mumbai, the price of 24 carat gold is Rs 47,840 and 22 carat gold is Rs 46,840.

In Delhi, the price of 24 carat gold is Rs 51,390 and 22 carat gold is Rs 47,100.

In Kolkata, the price of 24 carat gold is Rs 49,800 and 22 carat gold is Rs 47,100.

In Bangalore, 24 carat gold is priced at Rs 49,040 and 22 carat gold is Rs 44,950.

Now, you can check the price of gold from the comfort of your home. According to the Indian Bullion and Jewelers Association, you can check the price by just giving a missed call on the number 8955664433. Your message will come on the same number from which you message.

Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.

Yogita

Yogita

She covers current News topics, keeps the audience updated with Buzz around the world.

Next Story