Gold prices decline by Rs 380 on subdued global cues
Gold prices fell by Rs 380 to Rs 47,900 per 10 gram in the national capital on Monday following decline in global prices, according to HDFC Securities.
New Delhi- Gold prices fell by Rs 380 to Rs 47,900 per 10 gram in the national capital on Monday following decline in global prices, according to HDFC Securities.
In the previous trade, the precious metal had closed at Rs 48,280 per 10 gram.
Silver prices also dipped by Rs 590 to Rs 48,200 per kg from Rs 48,790 per kg in the previous trade.
In the international market, gold was quoting lower at USD 1,721 per ounce and silver at USD 17.26 per ounce.
"Gold prices declined on Monday along with equity indices with fear of second wave of virus infections in the world," HDFC Securities Senior Analyst (Commodities) Tapan Patel said.
- Monkeypox virus disease outbreak: New cases 'only tip of iceberg' but no urgent need for mass vaccinations, says WHO
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress Disha Vakani aka Daya ben blessed with a baby boy
- Don't make them dirty: Kejriwal's appeal as he flags off 150 e-buses for Delhi
- 'Tears in my eyes': Kejriwal lauds Punjab CM for sacking 'corrupt' minister
- Traders protest against removal of encroachment near Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi in Mathura
- Amidst pressure from China, Quad leaders meeting in Tokyo; America, Japan, Australia and India are participating
- Rules bar worship at 'non-living places', says govt over namaz at Qutub Minar
- Sensex opens 88 points above in early deals, trades at 54,376; Nifty above 16,240-mark
- Box Office: Yash starrer KGF 2 breaks existing records of Kannada films in Canada
- Meet the Top Teachers of the World: Super 30's Anand Kumar and Mathematics Guru RK Srivastava