Bank Holidays in September 2021: Banks to remain closed for 12 days; check Full list here
Bank Holidays in September 2021: The banks will remain closed for a number of days in different cities and customers won't be able to withdraw and deposit money at the bank branches on those days.
Bank Holidays in September 2021: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a list of holidays for banks in different cities for the month of September. The banks will remain closed for a number of days in different cities and customers won't be able to withdraw and deposit money at the bank branches on those days.
The RBI grants holidays to the banks under three categories. They are Holiday under Negotiable Instruments Act, Holiday under Negotiable Instruments Act and Real Time Gross Settlement Holiday and Banks' Closing of Accounts.
According to that list, banks will remain close for seven days in the month of September 2021. These holidays will be observed on account of various festivals like Teej, Ganesh Chaturthi, etc.
Bank Holidays in September 2021: Check the list of holidays
September 8, 2021 - The banks will remain closed due to Tithi of Srimanta Sankardeva in Guwahati.
September 9, 2021- The banks will remain closed due to Teej (Haritalika) in Gangtok.
September 10, 2021 - The banks will remain closed due to Ganesh Chaturthi/Samvatsari (Chaturthi Paksha)/Vinayakar Chathurthi/Varasiddhi Vinayaka Vrata in Ahmedabad, Belapur, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Nagpur and Panaji.
September 11, 2021 - The banks will remain due to Ganesh Chaturthi (2nd day) in Panaji.
September 17, 2021 - The banks will remain closed due to Karma Puja in Ranchi.
September 20, 2021 - The banks will remain closed due to Indrajatra in Gangtok.
September 21, 2021 - The banks will remain closed due to Sree Narayana Guru Samadhi Day in Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Besides that, the banks will remain closed on September 11 and 25 due to second and fourth Saturdays. The banks will also remain closed on September 5, 12, 19 and 26 due to Sundays.
Stay tuned with the newstrack to get fastest updates. Click @englishnewstrack to follow us on Facebook and @newstrackmedia to follow on Twitter.
- Australia PM Scott Morrison loses national elections, labor party to take power
- Centre cuts excise duty on petrol by ₹8 per litre, diesel by ₹6: Sitharaman
- MI vs DC IPL 2022 Predicted XI: Arjun Tendulkar to make debut in Mumbai Indians' final match?
- Ramban tunnel collapse: Five bodies found so far, five labourers still missing
- Russia says destroyed Western weapons shipped to Ukraine
- Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Various vacancies released at joinindianarmy.nic.in, check details
- No global grain shortage, says India, defends curbs on wheat export
- No heatwave likely next week in Delhi, parts of north India: Top 10 updates
- Laal Singh Chaddha: Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer trailer to be unveiled on IPL 2022 Finale
- Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2: Kartik Aaryan, Kiara Advani's film releases, see review, BO prediction & more