US will surcease North Korea’s nuke practices; with or without China
Washington DC: President Donald Trump, two days prior to his meeting with Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping, expressed his unabated intentions to deal with North Korea’s nuclear program with or ‘without’ the help from China.
US President stated, "Well, if China is not going to solve North Korea, we will. That is all I am telling you”. "China has great influence over North Korea. And China will either decide to help us with North Korea, or they won't,". "If they do, that will be very good for China, and if they don't, it won't be good for anyone."
With North Korea boasting, it’s stepped up ballistic missile tests further aggravated by leader Kim Jong-un that his country is in final steps of developing an intercontinental ballistic missile.
North Korea’s intense nuclear practices are raising the concern for a superpower, as it has staged 5 nuclear tests so far, two last year.
United States ambassador to United nation Nikki Haley in a separate interview said, “we need Russia’s pressure when it comes to dealing with ISIS and also when it comes to dealing with China and North Korea.”
She added, " The US, no longer takes the excuses from China that they are concerned, too. "
What else Nikki Haley said:
- They need to show us how concerned they are.
- They need to put pressure on North Korea.
- The only country that can stop North Korea is China.
- They know that. I think that you saw when Secretary Tillerson went to Beijing that was a way of putting pressure.
- You are going to see President Trump meet with President Xi (Jinping) and a lot of conversation and the most important conversation will be how we are going to be dealing with the non-proliferation of North Korea.
- China has to cooperate.