Wow!! can anyone swim like this as Varanasi’s Pramod Sahni does
Varanasi: ''Winners do not do different things, they do things differently,'' said a motivational writer. Pramod Sahni of Varanasi, however, does the different thing and that too differently.
Nurturing his passion into a record making endeavour, Pramod Sahni has decided to enter into the Guinness Book of World Records for his unmatched talent in a starnge manner. There are many styles in Swimming but Pramod has his own!!! He swims with both his hands and legs tied and also with 3 Kg weight, which he keeps on his back while floating against the river waves.
Who is Pramod?
- 32-year-old Pramod Sahani stays at Darbhanga Ghat on the bank of River Ganga in Varanasi.
- He started swimming from the very young age.
- He follows PM Narendra Modi’s Swachh Bharat Mission and wants the river Ganga to be cleaned.
- Pramod is practising swimming with tied hands and legs from the past six years.
- People always get amazed to see Pramod swim and applaud his talent.