Malala Yousafzai wants Indo-Pak to stop hatred on Kashmir
New Delhi: Pakistani Nobel Prize laureate Malala Yousafzai on Wednesday appealed both India and Pakistan to put a stop on hatred over Kashmir and unite for the betterment of the valley.
Malala said that Kashmir people should be given fundamental rights as they deserve it.
What Malala said to a Pakistani daily?
- The Kashmiri people, like people everywhere, deserve their fundamental human rights.
- They should live free of fear and repression.
- Dozens of unarmed protesters have been killed and thousands wounded.
- Including hundreds of people blinded by pellet guns used to put down demonstrations, many schools have been closed keeping children away from their classrooms.
- India and Pakistan needs to work together with utmost urgency to right these wrongs, providing the people of Kashmir with the dignity, respect and freedom they deserve.
Malala said she is with 14 million Kashmiri people and they will always remain close to her heart.
Also read: Swamy makes inappropriate remark against J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti