Deaths in Pakistan, Imraan Khan govt seems helpless
According to reports, at least 4 people died and 15 were hospitalised after inhaling toxic gases emanating from a vegetable container in Pakistan's port city Karachi, police said.
Karachi: Pakistan government seem totally unaided after this case happened in Karachi. Common people of that city lost their lives due to toxic gas. According to reports, at least 4 people died and 15 were hospitalised after inhaling toxic gases emanating from a vegetable container in Pakistan's port city Karachi, police said.
The container was unloaded from a cargo ship in Kemari port area on Sunday night.
"The initial investigation showed that as soon as people from Jackson market opened the container fumes emanated from it and people had difficulty in breathing and lost consciousness," DIG Sharjeel Kharal told reporters.
"They were taken to a nearby private hospital where four people died while 15 are under treatment," Kharal said.
He said police have sought details of the cargo ship from the port authorities and the Pakistani navy.
6 people died due to poisonous gas:
Reports coming from Pakistan officials told that so far 6 people have died due to poisonous gas. At least 23 people fainted due to gas leak. All of them are currently hospitalized. Let us know that the area where this accident happened is very close to Karachi Nuclear Power Corporation. In this situation, experts predicting that the leaking chemical is a nuclear gas. Which is a matter of concern and Govt is probably hiding this from common man.
Nuclear Biological damage team on duty:
After the accident took place a team has been sent to clearify that if it was nuclear gas or not. For now, Pakistan govt did not declared the exact no. of died people. Pak govt is trying to hide their mistakes. Report says that almost 100 civilians are affected by this toxic Gas in Karachi area. And everyone is scared of this situation as no aid is been provided by Govt officials.