Wedding bells turned silent when a cylinder exploded in Hathras
Hathras: The wedding environment turned into sadness when the LPG cylinder exploded and at least five people of the family sustained serious burns in a house located at Nayabas area of Hathras on Monday.
According to the police, "The wedding was scheduled in the family tomorrow but unfortunately the tragic incident took place. The bride's mother also sustained severe burns on the body."
The injured were immediately taken to nearby hospital, where the doctors said that two of them are in critical condition.
More details are awaited ...