Yogi supporters release fresh poster ahead of PM Modi rally
Gorakhpur: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) minority morcha has released a poster ahead of Narendra Modi's rally on July 22 which projects PM as Chanakya and Yogi Adityanath as the king of UP. It has the caption "Desh me Modi, Pradesh me Yogi (Modi in country, Yogi in the state)."
The poster was released during a rally organised by former member of BJP Minority Front Irfan Ahmed.
- Supporters of Yogi Adityanath wants to see him as the CM face for BJP in 2017 assembly elections
- Recently released poster is one way to pitch for Yogi as CM candidate
- The poster has been released ahead of Modi's rally to seek PM's attention
What BJP said?
- Irfan Khan said PM Modi has emerged as Chanakya in the country for his development works
- People in the state want Yogi Adityanath to become their chief minister