UP ministers to review Gorakhpur children deaths
Lucknow: Following the deaths of over 30 children at a Gorakhpur hospital, Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Siddhartha Nath Singh and Medical Education Minister Ashutosh Tandon left for the town on Saturday to review the situation.
The children at the Baba Raghav Das Medical College Hospital died over the past few days due to encephalitis after reported lack of oxygen supply in their wards.
The visit, officials informed, was to take stock of the situation at the ground level and also to prepare a detailed report.
The two Ministers, before leaving for the parliamentary constituency and hometown of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, apprised him of the situation.
- India reports 12,751 new Covid cases and 42 deaths in last 24 hours
- Maha cabinet expansion: 18 MLAs take oath as ministers
- No differences on portfolio allocation, says RJD as Nitish set to exit BJP alliance
- JioGames launches streaming platform "JioGamesWatch"
- NEET PG 2022: Counselling expected to begin from September 1, Supreme court refuses stay- Details here
- 'Deal Finalized' between Nitish Kumar-Tejashwi Yadav; BJP warns Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Monsoon Update: IMD predicts heavy showers in THESE states for next 4 days; check list
- UP politician Shrikant Tyagi, accused of abusing women, arrested in Meerut
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?