Uma Bharti challenges Akhilesh to debate with her before PM Modi
Gorakhpur: Challenging Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Union Minister of Water resources Uma Bharti, on Monday, said that the former should debate with her before Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Launching an attack on Akhilesh Yadav, Uma Bharti said:
- Wherever, Akhilesh wants, I will come to have an arguement with him.
- I want Akhilesh to accept my challenge.
- Uttar Pradesh government has neglected the farmers of the state.
- SP discriminates between Hindu and Muslim.
- The SP government also discriminates among farmers just to benefit its vote bank.
Uma Bharti also expressed grief on the death of Rajendra Shukla, the assembly candidate of Sahjanwa constituency.