New experiment in education in Naxalite district of UP
Chandauli: The steps by the Centre and the Uttar Pradesh government towards developing the naxal-effceted areas may not be a resounding success but a novel experiment in a government school of naxal-effected Chandauli, one of the most backward districts of the state, has gone too far to create and example in the education sector.
Situated in a remote village in Chakia, native place of Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, this school is imparting education to poor students through projector since quite some time. The experiment has augured so well that even the missionary schools students have also started coming to this school.
Students are taught with the help of the Projector
· The school is located at Chakia, a naxalite affected town in Chaundauli District.
· In this school, students are taught through projector.
· Music and Computer education is also provided.
· The school is also furnished with a Library of latest books.
· Students attend their classes sitting on chairs and tables rather than sitting on the ground.
How it became possible?
· This has only become possible with the efforts of the Principle and the teachers.
· They have decided to provide the students with CBSE pattern of education.
· Old students of the school have also financially helped them.
· This school has become an epitome in Uttar Pradesh.
· All the subjects are taught in Hindi Medium.
· Students are also trying to grab the knowledge with full passion.
What principle said?
· The result of this endeavour helped the school getting enrolled 525 students.reaching its students strength attempt was that the number of students crossed 525.
· Seeing the level of education in this primary school, students of convent school have also started to take admission here.