Minute-to-minute programme: PM visiting Varanasi on December 22
BJP’s Kashi region spokesperson Sanjay Bhardwaj said the meeting will be very important for the party ahead of Assembly elections. “Narendra Modi ji will probably be the first Prime Minister who will interact with booth level workers in his Lok Sabha constituency. It will give a positive message and raise the morale of the party workers across the state,” he added
Varanasi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has decided to gift his political constituency a number of projects for the new year. The PM would announce with a package of new year gifts for the residents on his visit to the city on December 22, ahead of the 2017 assembly elections.
The Prime Minister would be inaugurating 'Pawan Hans Yojna' a new project to increase tourist attraction in Kashi. The scheme allows the tourists to visit the famous sites of the city through helicopter. Apart from this, the PM would also launch a trade facility centre and craft museum in Varanasi.
PM Modi would also address the students of Banaras Hindu University (BHU). According to the party insiders the PM could try to influence the students towards the cashless scheme of the government and may urge them to support him in this drive. It may be mentioned that since Demonetisation decision the PM has continuously requested the youth to encourage people to adopt online basis of transactions in their daily lives.
PM to meet booth level BJP party workers in Varanasi on December 22:
- The Prime Minister is also scheduled to hold a meeting with the booth level party workers in the city during his visit.
- BJP state vice-president Rakesh Trivedi said that direct communication with booth committee members shows the concern of the PM about the party’s organisation. “Workers are excited for the meeting which will raise their morale and it will also help BJP in winning Assembly elections,” Trivedi said.
- BJP’s Kashi region spokesperson Sanjay Bhardwaj said the meeting will be very important for the party ahead of Assembly elections. “Narendra Modi ji will probably be the first Prime Minister who will interact with booth level workers in his Lok Sabha constituency. It will give a positive message and raise the morale of the party workers across the state,” he added.
Minute-to-minute schedule of PM Modi:
- According to protocol PM Modi will departure at 0815 hours from Delhi airport and will arrive to Babatpur Airport at 1035 hours.
- Later, from his helicopter he will land to BHU helipad at 1100 hours.
- He will reach to Swatantra Auditorium by road at 1110 hours.
- Modi will address the program till 1140 hours.
- He will reach Kabir Nagar Colony by road at 1155 hours.
- He will attend program in Dereka at 1230 hours.
- He will be meeting to booth level workers from 1300 hours to 1430 hours.
- He would return to babatpur airport at 1440 hours.
- At 1510 hours he will take his flight for New Delhi.